We Refinish, Resurface & Reglaze All Bathroom Surfaces
Bathtubs, Showers, Bathroom Sinks & Countertops
Over the years, your bathtub, shower, or bathroom sink and countertop can become dingy and unsightly. With Todd’s Porcelain & Fiberglass Repair, we can restore your bathroom surfaces to make them look sparkling and gorgeous once again. With excellent five star client reviews on Google and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, you can trust our professionals to take care of your bathtub, shower, and bathroom sink refinishing project!
The Process for Bathtub Refinishing, Shower Refinishing, Bathroom Sink Refinishing
- Mask entire area around tub or shower to protect the area from overspray.
- Etch and clean the old surface.
- Spray on a primer coat that dries quickly to prepare for the new top coat.
- Spray 2-3 coats of acrylic polyurethane top coat to cover the old surface – this coating is stronger than automobile paint.
- The new top coat surface must cure for 24-48 hours. Todd’s DOES NOT take shortcuts or use ‘quick cure’ additives.
- With proper cleaning and care, the tub or sink will provide years of use and enjoyment!
NOTE: Stripping of previous inferior resurfacing done by other companies is provided at an additional cost.